Car body polishing/refurbishing
If the car is not as good as new after washing, it's time for a refinish and polish. We'll bring back the colour and shine!
During the procedure renewing the varnish layer and removing stubborn dirt that cannot be removed by normal washing (insect residues, etc.)
- We carry out polishing work of varying complexity.
- Polishing consists of 2 to 5 stages and we use pastes of different coarseness.
- The procedure removes any minor scratches or other damage.
- Coarser or deeper indentations are filled with paint and varnished.
- Polishing is carried out after a specialist has listened to the customer's needs, and the price depends on them.
- The price also depends on the condition, size and colour of the car.
Why should I?
WORKFLOW FOR RIM REFURBISHMENT, DRY CLEANING
- Car washing 25 min.
- Removing the wheels from the car (if both sides are washed) 20 min.
- Spraying rims with a chemical and allowing it to work 5 min.
- Scrubbing the rims with different brushes 10 - 20 minutes.
- High-pressure water jet washing of rims 2 min.
- Blowing water out of the rims - draining 5 minutes
- Mechanical cleaning of adhesive residues on weights if necessary 10 - 30 min.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A car body polish is required when the car:
- It has lost its shine and colour.
- It is covered with various scratches.
- It is covered in road grime, grit, salt, road dirt and wheel dust that cannot be washed away by normal body washing.
After the body polishing procedure, your car will be as good as new - regaining its colour and shine. Non-deep scratches will be successfully removed and deep scratches will be much less visible. The bodywork will be cleaner and smoother.
ML Aesthetics Centre is staffed by car cleanliness professionals with many years of experience, so all procedures are detailed, thorough and flawless. At our centre, we only use materials of the highest quality that are not harmful to the car and the person working on it.
The price of body polishing depends on the size, condition and colour of the car. The final price will be agreed upon after on-site inspection.
We divide polishing into three levels:
- Refresher polish (body colour recovery, 4-7 hours)
- Deep Polish (Removes up to 80% scratches, 7-11 Hours)
- Repair polishing (Removes up to 95% scratches, from 12 Hours)
We do not count in steps, but in results. It can take one step to get a great result, but it can take up to 4 steps. A lot depends on the existing condition, the hardness of the varnish, the repaint